Sunday, May 30, 2010

Help With the Oil Spill Cleanup




 

Another very informative site about making the hair matts:

Below is the hair we collected in about 5 days at
Progressions Salon and Day Spa
Matter Of Trust sends out addresses the to mail the hair in waves
so that they don't get too much hair all at once. The address changes
with each mailing because the oil spills are constantly moving...
I received our address so I needed to mail in what we had collected so far.
Although it didn't seem like much they said it was and that every single bit matters!








Have a great hair day! 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becci! I just had my hair cut short this past Tuesday, and my hair is being sent to be used in soaking up the oil!!

xoxo
Serena

Julie Prichard said...

Proud to know you.

Diane said...

Way to go! Thank you.