Saturday, December 27, 2008

"Stuffed" A Gathering of Softies by Stampington& Company

I got my complimentary "Stuffed" Magazine by Stampington & Company and am pleased, proud and honored!

It's not scheduled to be out until January 1st so...

Keep a watch for it on the stands or pre-order at their site.

I have read it from cover to cover already and took it to the salon with me so my coworkers and clients could see it. As I thought, they loved it and of course they thought it was pretty neat to see my critters featured!

I'm having a blast contacting some of the other artists that were featured!


Page 87 has a little sorry about my creatures and the technique.

If you can't stand waiting till you can buy the issue

you can click on the images here to read what it says.

I hope every one had a peaceful Christmas and Holiday :-)
Have a great 2009! Becci

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Becci! I can't wait for this...I was out looking for it today and ddn't find one...but it looks amazing on your blog- nice video too!

Anonymous said...

Coooooool!! Congratulations to you, Becci! Oh, I've got to get me a copy. I love this publication!