Saturday, January 03, 2009

New Year - New Background :-)

I figured out how to add a new background thanks to
The Background Fairy @ http://www.backgroundfairy.com/.
This is a Christmas background but it matched my There is No Box critter so well! WOW!

I was checking out the latest at the GPP Street Team page @
While following all the fun links I realized some of the pages had backgrounds different than what Blogger offers and I liked them better, they were more creative! I'm thinking I can make my own background with my own art...as soon as I can figure out how to write the code for it, obviously this can be done! :-)

This new Year - 2009 I plan a few simple things...

~Create just a little more~


~Sleep when I want too~

and
~Stay out of the fridge a lot more! ~
Have a great hair day and a GREAT 2009! Becci

1 comment:

Joy Logan said...

Very creative way to do your resolutions! Love the header love the blog!