Sunday, June 22, 2008

We ran for our lives!

Earlier this morning Bryce and I were having a blast looking for some neat stuff to make a few more crayon rubbings for another GPP Street Team project when an extremely loud noise and a blindingly bright flash of light hit the ground so hard it made the hair on our necks stand straight up on end! I told Bryce we couldn't go near it until we called Grandpa John. But Bryce being the adventurous soul he is he decided we needed to sneak a look before I made the phone call. We found a strange nest in the trees near the back fence that leads to the empty field where the light hit. It was glowing and began to make a noise I can't even begin to describe! I got this photo before we ran for our lives!
Actually, playing around with some Photo Shop layers I made a quick digital picture to capture this shot!
Have a great hair day! Becci

No comments: