Tuesday, March 04, 2008

What about those silly old belt buckles?


My friend Jo has started a group of us artsy fartsy's to get together at her house and create new projects as well as just get together. I think this is such a great idea, I just love it when I get the chance to gab with others who think that spending 2 solid hours going through 1 shoe box of pictures is nothin' and who have collections of weird stuff like a big box of old belt buckles! What on earth are you going to do with all those buckles my husband John would (respectfully) ask...I lovingly look at him with no answer and he walks away shaking his head but knowing I will most likely find something groovy to make. And I did! Jo did anyway. She showed us all how to turn them into necklaces! OK now I'm sure this will be my next "thing" for awhile! HA!

Have a great hair day! Becci

Post a Comment