Tuesday, March 04, 2008

A New Earth Web Cast with Oprah


I don’t usually watch the Oprah show because of the time of day it is on but one of my favorite authors Marianne Williams was going to be a guest so I recorded it. It aired on Thursday but I didn’t get to watch it untill Sunday night. The interview with Marianne was really good but what I really got jazzed with was that Oprah was announcing her web class that was starting on Monday! Good thing I watched the show when I did! On Monday night I joined the thousands of people all over the world to take part in this new exciting pioneer adventure of technology and uniting of the world!
This online class is not for or against any religion. It is intended to help all human beings, all over the world, bring about a shift in consciousness. Eckhart says, "How spiritual you are has nothing to do with what you believe but everything to do with your state of consciousness." Some people wonder how spiritual awakening and engagement in a religious tradition can work together.


Note from Harpo Productions:
Monday night's webcast was one of the largest single online events in the history of the Internet. More than 500,000 people simultaneously logged on to watch Oprah Winfrey and Eckhart Tolle live, resulting in 242 Gbps of information moving through the Internet. Unfortunately, some of our users experienced delays in viewing the webcast. We are working to identify the specific causes for the problems experienced and will work diligently to rectify them. The first session of the webinar will be available in its entirety for viewing on Oprah.com or for downloading as a podcast on Oprah.com or iTunes on Tuesday, March 4,2008



I also couldn't view the web cast...So I closed my eyes and realized I was one of thousands who at that very moment in time were thinking about the New Earth and the hopes for the changes and shifts to happen in myself as well as the whole world!I see this event as being one of the first big steps towards us all uniting in friendship, love and growing together instead of hating each other. How lucky we are to even be here now to experience this in our lives! I'll be telling my great grand kids that I got to be in on the ground floor of this movement/shift and they will look at me with wide eyes and say "really" and I'll say "really".

http://www.oprah.com/obc_classic/webcast/archive/anewearth_archive_main.jsp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I stumbled upon your blog and spotted this post... I was asked (by the organisers) if I wanted to lead a discussion regarding the book so if you're interest feel free to visit my online discussion board.
http://www.moderngoddessonline.com/a-new-earth/

Blessings, Nicole