Thursday, August 25, 2011

Steve Jobs Commencement Speach Helps Mood Swings! YEA!

This morning I woke up feeling not so good. I hate it when this happens because I have absolutely no reason to feel so f-ed up in my head! I have such a great family, I have a nice home a new car, I love my hairdressing studio, I am on a prestigious hairdressing team with HDTV, I'm healthy - so what on earth do I have to be so upset over?! My doctor says "now that you're getting older you need to get ready for the hormone roller coaster ride, it's going to be a doozy!" (What an idiot). Anyway, this morning I decided to try to chill out and go into Internet world and try not to think too deeply about stuff. I got my morning cup of coffee and sat down to check my Google+ messages. First post in my stream was from Tom Anderson. He shared this extremely moving video of Steve Jobs speech at Stanford U! I doubt it will stop my mid-life mood swings but hey it helped tremendously today! Please take the time to listen to his words. It's about 14 minutes and so worth it!    Remember just how much control we really do have with our lives!





No comments: