Monday, November 21, 2011

HairDesignerTV.com and the Holland Lesson


HairDesignerTV (HDTV)  is a postgraduate, online learning and networking site for salons and stylists. World renowned hairstylist Vivienne Mackinder has condensed 30 years of her knowledge and experience into a comprehensive and highly-accessible educational series. We use streaming video, audio, animation, colorful graphics and printable lessons to demonstrate all the latest cutting trends, hair coloring techniques, dress work and more.

As many of you know I am an ambassador and educator for Vivienne and HDTV.
Please feel free to contact me anytime if you have questions
about learning new ideas or becoming a member of HairDesignerTV!
YourHairdresser@cox.net

This is “Holland” one of the dress work styles I compleated for the

(Click the photo to see better detail)


The first row is the actual lesson that I followed. Then after I got that finished I thought I'd loosen it up a bit for a softer look. The Holland Style is a beautiful classic look that can be adjusted to fit any personality. I love the contrast of exact same style!

Have a great hair day Becci!


No comments: