Thursday, July 14, 2011

Nick Arrojo Supports Goldwell Color and Haircare

I have chosen Goldwell as the hair care and color line to use here in my Layers Salon Studio. One of the reasons I was ready to leave the last salon I was working for was because they chose to discontinue using the Goldwell products - Bummer... have used many leading hair care and color lines over the years  have the very best results with Goldwell - hands down. It's a superior product and has the support I need to be able to give you the very best service I can.
As announced on the Arrojo Education Blog  ~ Nick Arrojo, industry leader, celebrity stylist and owner of ARROJO Studio and ARROJO Education, and Cory Couts, President and CEO of KPSS, Inc. announced today ARROJO’s endorsement and exclusive use of Goldwell color products. ARROJO has chosen to use Goldwell color exclusively in its Manhattan studio, academy and cosmetology school as well as at all industry trade shows and events at which ARROJO participates. ~




I feel I have made a good choice
and with Nick endorsing Goldwell
I feel I have been validated!

Have a great hair day!

No comments: