Monday, December 26, 2011

Investing in Myself and My Career With - Vivienne Mackinder and HairDesignerTV.com


I am a team member and ambassador and for Vivienne Mackinder and HairDesigherTV.com. Being part of Vivienne's team has enriched my life and my career in so many great ways! It all began about 2 years ago when I signed up for a month’s membership with HDTV I was so excited to discover HDTV because at that time the lack of continued education for our industry was such a shame especially locally here in Kansas!  I had been in the hairstyling business for nearly 30 years and was starving for new information and new ideas. Because of all the valuable training and education that I've received from Vivienne and HairDesignerTV I am ready to go into my next 30 years as a hairstylist full of inspiration, information, creativity and confidence and I want to share it with everyone! It’s true that when we discover something really neat we just want to stand on the highest building and tell the whole world so as an Ambassador for Hair Designer TV I want to tell everyone and help motivate as many hairstylists out there who love this industry and help to stir up their passion for their career just as I was inspired by Vivienne to re-ignite the passion in my career!

~ 2012 is going to be a great year to
turn up the fire and let our passions run wild! ~
 These video clips will tell you a little about who Vivienne is and give you an idea of what Vivienne’s dream and goal is for HairdesignerTV or HDTV is.

Part One

Part of Two


If you don't believe your career is important and that it's not worth investing in then take a look at the trailers to the "Your Not Just a Hairdresser" series by Vivenne Mackinder! I have a feeling that you will change you mind and that your view will change and the value in yourself will increase ten fold!
 View the trailers of the  series here:http://hairdesignertv.com/INAH.php

Have a great hair day!

No comments: