Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Thinking about NAHA



Babak has always inspired me, I love his photography and his energy!
At least I knew who he was but I was so dumb struck didn't know what to say to him.
I got my picture with him and I have no idea what I was looking at! Oh well...


Thinking about my trip to Las Vegas for the North American Hairstyling Awards or NAHA I'm now realizing what I need to do to prepare for next years trip...
I met some of the industries top and I mean top leaders and I, being a naive small town girl didn't know I was in the presence of so many movers and shakers! It just didn't dawn on me the opportunities I had that weekend - BUT I do now and I have the year to think about a plan of action or 2010 NAHA!
I most likely will blog once in a while about what I do to prepare.

Vivian MacKinder is officially my new mentor!

I love every thing about this woman...I'm not alone because she won the "Lifetime Achievement" Award for 2009. http://www.probeauty.org/naha/honorees/

Thank you Vivian!



My Sister met me in Vegas. It turned out that it was only a 3 1/2 hour drive for her. We had such a good time and plan to do this more often!

The man that took this picture for us was from Japan and was more than tickled with the two of us being so silly and wanting a picture with this boob sculpture! He said we thrilled his evening! What ever he meant by that! HA!

Yes, it rains in Las Vegas!

I took this picture out our hotel window. We stayed at the Excalibur and our view was perfect to pretend we were really in Camelot!


No I didn't win any thing...at all!

2 comments:

Julie Prichard said...

One tim eI will tell you about the time I was in Vegas with a rental car..it rained so much the entire car went under water.. I drove it with out 5 inches of water sloshing around inside.

Today in the fitting room, Kate to myself: You have boobs. LOL

Love the sculpture!

Unknown said...

Responding to that same comment with sons...well, it's interesting to say the least! HA!