Sunday, September 13, 2009

Finger Waving Idea

The Kansas State Fair started this weekend...so what this means to me is a very slow week at the salon! I'm use to being booked from the time I arrive until it's time (and after it's time) to go home! Saturday I had an hour to pass so instead of sitting and moping (which I really do) I decided to try and idea I'd been pondering around in my head. Finger waves are one of the number one things that will flip out any good hairstylist during the state Board exams. They really are tricky! This is what I came up with and I love it! Not show here is that the way I set it was after I got the hair pinned into place I used my flat iron to set the waves into my mannequin's hair.
What do you think?
Would you have your hair set like this?








HAVE A GREAT HAIR DAY! BECCI

3 comments:

Julie Prichard said...

YES!! Sooo pretty!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh!
*runs around the room*

Its YOU!

How' this for synchronicity?
Here I was at the hairdressers yesterday with my brand new copy of stuffed,poring over every gorgeous little critter, and drooling over the painted one in the first issue and they are all yours?

I can't believe it.
Thanks for finding me, I have sooo much respect for your stuffed guys.

Pam said...

Hi Becci. Just dropping by, belatedly sorry, to thank you for visiting and becoming a follower.
I just love all your little stuffed ones! :-)