Saturday, July 04, 2009

"Layer Love" Lesson #5

This is Lesson # 5 finished. A little city began to appear at the bottom so
I scratched in some impression-ish windows.
You can click on the inage to see the detail.


I am a high contrast lady.
I love sharp, bright very concentrated colors.
I love the colors of the Sunday funnies or

the "educational page" as my Dad would say...

So this is the color inspiration I chose for this exercise today. It turned out absolutely in no way, size, shape or form the way I intended it to but I LOVE it!
A LOT!

Now what on Earth do I do with it?
Maybe... the up coming mother of all online art journaling classes
"Art Journaling Super Nova"
which starts on 9-1-09 with registration on 8-08-09 at:
http://lostluggage.typepad.com/the_land_of_lost_luggage/ on 8-08-09
will give me some direction as to what to with my Layer Love projects...


Different cookie sheet this time :-)
Happy 4th of July!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I'm serious.....this is AMAZING...I LOVE what you have done here, Becci!!

Seth said...

Love the colors in this. And that little city is so cool!

Unknown said...

Thank you Julie! This means a lot to me! :-

S-Unit said...

Mother, I think that would look good in my apartment. Thanks!!