Wednesday, December 03, 2008

New Magazine by Stampington & Company!

It's a premier issue and is going to be called
"Stuffed: A Gathering of Softies".
That's great news but the better news is that
I have some of my creations featured!
"Stuffed: A Gathering of Softies" celebrates uniquely whimsical characters through page after page of gorgeous photos, easy-to-understand tips and techniques and an endless amount of inspiration. Veteran softie artists and new fans alike will enjoy this playful look at stuffed creatures of all shapes, sizes, colors, and materials.

Here is a link to the web site:

http://www.stampington.com/html/stuffed_w09.html

Have a great hair day! Becci

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU DO??!!! Congratulations, Becci! That magazine looks so neat- I can't wait to see it in person! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! As far as I'm concerned, Somerset Studios is the Goddess of Arts Magazines and I absolutely drool over each and every one of their publications.

Having a disastrous hair month! Need a haircut and a real color job, BAD!!!
Serena

Karen Cole said...

Congrats on the magazine feature and thanks for your nice comments on my blog.

LOVE Across the Universe. Good choice.

Haven't had many good hair days lately. My hair is starting to thin out very quickly......age related. haven't quite figured out how to deal with it.

Hope yours is a good one.

Anonymous said...

I got all warm and fuzzy reading your comment to me... that you thought of something I said in advising that woman to start a blog. You made my day! You know, I get all tongue-tied when I'm writing posts, feeling like my thoughts turn into the 3 stooges, running around and crashing into eachother and making complete idiots of themselves. So that really made me feel nice inside. Thanks for sharing that with me! And good luck to you in my giveaway!! xoxo Serena