Wednesday, December 03, 2008

A Day of Sharing Song

This song moves my soul because...well,because it just does!
:-)


Music can change my soul instantly!

Some kinds of music can turn depression into joy, anger to calmness, hate to love, and fear to courage. Music has an effect on me and it can soothe and take away feelings of frustration and anger.

Music definitely makes a difference in alleviating tension.

Some music can do the opposite when I hear it. It can turn joy into depression and so on if I don't turn it off-FAST! Rap - especially Gangster Rap. I was going to say sorry here but I don't think I will...

The music that affects me in a way that I feel inspired, recharged and lifted is everywhere. There is music that is classic and loved by millions and there is music that is loved by only the one who makes it!

You are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot

To enjoy other songs that have been shared by bloggers who love music,

visit LK Ludwigs blog post here:

http://gryphonsfeather.typepad.com/the_poetic_eye/2008/12/a-day-of-sharing-song.html

oh yes, do have a great hair day!

No comments: