Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I have an Etsy Store now!


Etsy is for selling items that are handmade. I have decided to sell my necklaces and other jewelry there because I really am impressed with how easy it is for the buyers to purchase my offerings with hassle free ease!
Here is a crucifix soldered necklace I have listed that is ready to buy and would be perfect for the holiday season to give as a gift or to keep for yourself.
This soldered pendant with a beautiful print of a crucifix on the front and a moving quote on the back is between 2 pieces of glass and hung on braided leather with hand made Swarovski pearl charms to make a beautiful necklace. A timeless and classy adornment, indeed. The pendant measures 1 5/8" x 1 1/8". Necklace hangs approximately 12" from tie to tip of pendant.



Please take a look and see if my necklace would be a good idea for you to have one custom made or yourself or a loved one as a gift. I can personalize any photo that you love and make it into a meaningful piece of jewelry that you'll want to keep and cherish as a family heirloom forever. Write me if yu have any questions about personalizing any time...I live to hear from all of you!

http://beccirenfro.etsy.com/

Have a great hair day! Becci

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on opening your shop!!