Friday, May 02, 2008

I'm going to Nashville, Tennessee in the morning to attend the Spring Fashion Focus! Yea! I'm so excited to be going! Goldwell is the hair color company we use in the salon. We bought enough color last year so the salon qualified for one person to go to Nashville and I am the one who gets to go! Goldwell is paying for my airfare, hotel, meals, the classes and presentations, the party at the Wild Horse Saloon and most likely more if that's not enough!

Some of the industries talented top stylists will be there to present the latest trends in hair cutting, styling and color. Oh yes the latest and greatest products too! The trick for me is to interpret these styles for my clients here in Wichita Kansas so they'll feel comfortable going to the grocery store!


Have a great hair day! Becci

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!!