Sunday, November 11, 2007

Here comes CHANGE again!

John and I got back into Wichita from Portland the night before I started the instructors licensing program at Eric Fisher Academy! No rest for me...for awhile!
This instructors training opportunity just very recently came up. I couldn't pass up this chance for training that stylists from all over the country would kill for! I am very fortunate and super thankful indeed! This training is adding to my credentials and my knowledge base so I can better my services to all my clients (who I love very much :-) ! ) My classes will be on 1 of my days off and one day out of the salon (8 hour days). This means I'll still be in the salon 4 days a week doing what I love to do! So...do come see me just like usual. We can make sure to keep you scheduled a few visits in advance to ensure a good appointment time for you.

The Holidays are coming, it's busy and I want to remind you of a few ideas:



  • Bow out of the parties that leave you feeling empty inside.
  • Eat really really healty.
  • and...take care of "YOU"!

Have a great hair day! Becci

No comments: