Thursday, November 02, 2006



I entered my first international before and after hairstyling contest, (actually it was the first hairdressing contest of any kind ever) and I MADE IT TO THE TOP 10 FINALISTS! Actually, WE made it to the top 10 finalists, I have to give tons of credit to my awesome son Brian and to my good friend Daisy. You can imagine how excited we were but we tried not to get our hopes up too high! None the less my hopes were high enough that I feel really sad because we didn't win…

After my little cry this morning… I realized that I am a winner anyway! My awesome son Brian, who played the part of the photographer and my good friend Daisy, who played the role of the model and I playing the part of the hairdresser will have great memories of this little production for the rest of our lives!

AND we all 3 did an absolutely great job!

No comments: