Friday, August 08, 2014


Photo JENN HARRIS

I have reconsidered my thoughts and have changed my mind about all the old folks who hang out at McDonald's. I admit I have been one who would say "no let's not go to MickyD's right now because all the old folks will be there".
I've been talking a closer look at aging and loneliness because my parents and their friends are in their 80's now and I'm witnessing more of this age group.

Thank you McDonald's for the gift you give to our seniors. Allowing your hamburger joints to be a place for older folks to feel welcome and safe. This small thing gives many of them a reason to get out of the house and be around others, even though most of them do talk political bull shit...

This post has nothing to with hairdressing but  have a great hair day anyway!  

Becci

No comments: