Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Simplicity 100% Human Hair Extensions


I am officially a Certified Simplicity Extension Stylist!


With roots in the medical hair replacement industry,
Simplicity Hair Extensions offers a simple, safe and fast alternative
to those who do not wish to wear traditional hair extensions that require weaving, bonding, or glues. Our medical grade adhesive has been tried and tested in the market, and clients agree Simplicity Hair Extensions are
“So comfortable you’ll forget you're wearing them”!


* Fast application – transformation on a lunch break!
* No damage to the natural hair
* Easy to wash and style yourself at home
* Commitment and chemical free color and highlights
* Saves time and money!


* Amazing Comfort: 
Simplicity Hair Extensions have been ventilated (hand tied) into a polyurethane strip that utilizes a revolutionary Comfort Grip adhesive technology that binds securely and easily to your natural hair…no more tension headaches or pulling on your hair like most extensions can do!

* Under an Hour: 
Simplicity’s head-turning extensions can be applied in less than half the time, allowing you to have your hair transformed during a lunch break!

*Cost Effective:
Because Simplicity Extensions can be applied so quick they are very cost effective! Due to their simple, safe, and fast application, they will cost significantly less than most of the competitive extensions!

* Easy to Remove and Reuse:
Simplicity Extensions are gentle on hair, and removal is as easy as applying a gentle remover to each extension and then slipping it off the end of the natural hair for reuse -YES REUSE :-)

* Natural Looking:
All Simplicity Hair Extensions are made of the highest quality,
100% human hair for a natural look and feel.

* No Limits:
Simplicity Extensions allow unparalleled artistic freedom with a myriad of colors, lengths, widths, and textures for infinite options and customization for anyone!

Any questions? 
Email me at: YourHairdresser@cox.net
ANY TIME :-)


2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
human hair extensions said...

I've heard a lot of people commented on how thin, limp and lifeless my hair is. Truth is, I never give so much attention to my hair. With the kind of weather we have here in the Philippines, plus my job, I always have to be in a ponytail, a bun, braid or anything that could put my hair away from my face and nape. I rarely blow dry, because I feel like my skin's burning.