Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Great Hair Day!


LOVE my
Painter 11
Photoshop CS2
Wacom Intuos4
&
Good ole' paint and paint brushes

I started the background last year in
"Center for the Arts" class
where I confess I had no idea what
the hell I or Dustin was doing!
I loved his class.
Little did I know then that his class would be
the beginning of my efforts to not be so perfect
and to stretch my self a little with my art.

Julie, your workshops are a continuation
of my journey to learn "abstract" way of painting :-)

The background of this painting is from
Dustin's class and is done with real paint & a brush.
Then I digitally painted her hair and dress in Painter11
then finished it up in PhotoshopCS2.

1 comment:

Julie Prichard said...

THIS is something I really want to learn...she looks GREAT..really commercial but hand done at the same time. Having good hair, Julie.
xo