Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Wichita was beautiful this fall!


 These are 3 cute little trees that are on my short drive to the salon every day.

I never noticed them before.
Their colors were so vibrant and so beautiful this year
that they stood out in the crown of all the other trees!




I plan on taking these pictures to Johnson's or Brady's nursery
next spring to have them tell me what kind of trees they are.
I can visualize them in our yard!



This is a picture of trees on the river downtown...so pretty!

3 comments:

tami said...

Those trees are fantastic - I miss the fall colors where I live. Hope you can find out what they are and plant them.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Have a wonder-filled week!

Julie Prichard said...

These pink trees I keep seeing...so beautiful! I've never seen anything like them in my life!

Unknown said...

Yes there have been a lot of this pink-ish orange color on the trees this year and they were so beautiful at their peak! I wonder if I can recreate that color with my Goldens...hum....