Friday, March 27, 2009

NetWorkedBlogs...WHAT?


About NetworkedBlogs.com

NetworkedBlogs.com is an extension of the NetworkedBlogs Facebook Application to make their user-generated blog directory accessible outside Facebook and provide more exposure to their blogs.
The web site is still in it's early stages. And, currently, it only provides a subset of the information that we offer inside Facebook. With time, you plan to add more features and more information.

What in the world does this mean?! What ever it means I clicked the buttons to see what would happen...still can't figure it out!
The widget is in my side bar and I have 1 follower! So what that it's me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm following you now too...it will update in a few hours..looking forward for the newer versions of the software though...apparently once you get 20 followers, you'll hit a threshold for more neat stuff with the beta version..