Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Art Journaling

I found a new Yahoo group, that seems pretty neat...so I joined it. I am ready for a new challenge. Something to stimulate my mind, my creativity and my soul. In a positive way I might add, thank you very much!

Blah, blah, blah. Blah blah blah blah blah, blah. You know what I mean, don't you? :-)

I decided to start with the new Soul Journal prompt called:
Soul Journal - Instant Gratification
The link above is the tutorial I followed if you'd like to go and give it a try too.
This is what I came up with

At the time I was in the "mood" all I had with me is my black pen and sketch pad. I'd like to try it with collage and color next time.

I love the looks of this style of art journal-ing.

How fun is that!

Have a great hair day! Becci

Post a Comment