Monday, March 24, 2008

Strange project...

(you can click on the pic to see it bigger
I closed my eyes and picked 2 pieces of paper. Turned out I got a piece of checkered wall paper and some orange tissue paper. Then I got the news paper and picked the first picture that caused a little spark. Chickens!? Why chickens...I guess it's because I had just been reading an article about animal totems and I felt like I had identified with "The Chicken". The chicken?! Yes...oh well. I also felt a connection with "The Bat" but I didn't come across a bat today...

Anyway, why my project came out like it did is beyond me! What do you think?

2 comments:

forcryeye said...

You are so talented...and anyone with an eye...in their title or banner can't be half bad!

Joy Logan said...

Love your header/banner how do ya do it?